Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection Is Enhanced For PS4 Pro
Day one patch adds PS4 Pro enhancements to the game.
Ubisoft’s just released Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection will be supporting the PS4 Pro- a new day one patch has been released for the collection, which adds support for Sony’s new enhanced PS4 console. The collection now supports 4K dynamic rendering on the PS4 Pro.
4K enhancements are not all that this patch will be bringing with it to the table, either- it’s an Assassin’s Creed release, which means it probably has a whole lot of bugs and glitches. Ubisoft just seem to be pre-emptively addressing a lot of them beforehand this time around.
You can check out the full patch notes for the game below. Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection is available on PS4 and Xbox One now.
- 4K dynamic rendering support for PS4 Pro;
- Fixed an issue where the application gets stuck if user accesses Ubisoft Club when there is no free space available;
- Fixed an issue where the user is unable to access Ubisoft Club from episode selection screen after suspending the application and causing network error;
- Fixed an issue where save data becomes damaged and cannot be loaded when the user quits the application immediately after the save is created;
- Fixed an issue where the user remains stuck in the saving screen after accepting the message that the user has to wait for the content to finish downloading;
- Fixed an issue of infinite loading when booting game after certain steps in Assassin’s Creed 2;
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes in Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Lost Archive;
- Fixed an issue where the smoke bomb can be seen through textures in Assassin’s Creed: Revelations;
- Fixed an issue where using the smoke bomb causes flickering textures on buildings in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood;
- Fixed an issue where some grass will disappear for one second when players get close in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood;
- Fixed an issue where surroundings in Desmond’s Journey changed into pure color and become corrupted when getting into Desmond’s Journey-Part 1 in Assassin’s Creed: Revelations;
- Fixed an issue where some map locations have placeholder text in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.