A new Title Update is available for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, ranging in size from 500 MB on PlayStation 5 to a whopping 15.1 GB on Xbox Series X/S. The biggest fix is that it resolves an issue preventing players from claiming their weekly free premium item from the Animus Store.
Other noteworthy issues addressed include rare instances where Light-Fingered prevented key items from being picked up and Eivor’s hair clipping through their hood when an Animus Anomaly is complete. Items purchased previously should no longer be missing from the player’s inventory, and they should be able to enhance/upgrade the Raven Clan Crew outfit to a higher quality going forward.
You should no longer lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set, even when owning all five pieces. Check out the full patch notes below for more details. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, and PC. Check out our review for the base game here.
After two years of support, it received its last major content update with The Last Chapter in November – head here for more details.
AC Valhalla Title Update 1.7.0 – Release Notes
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
Armory & Inventory
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)