A new update has gone live for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla which adds a much-requested feature – gear loadouts. This allows players to equip up to five specific loadouts and switch to them from anywhere in the game. Whether this is possible in the middle of combat is unknown.
To unlock loadouts, you’ll need to build the new Armory using foreign cargo obtained in River Raids. Furthermore, you need to upgrade Ravensthorpe to Level 3. In terms of other content, Title Update 1.5.2 adds new rewards to River Raids like new weapons and customization options for Eivor. So even if you’re not interested in building the Armory, it’s worth raiding all the same.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC and Google Stadia. It recently received a sizable new expansion in Dawn of Ragnarok which adds a new mythological story, new abilities, weapons and much more. For more details, check out our review here.
ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA – TITLE UPDATE 1.5.2
- New Armory Building & Customizable Loadouts
- Added the Armory building and loadout feature to the game.
[ACV] Title Update 1.5.2 Patch Notes – Armory Interior
- Ravensthorpe has expanded! Construct the new Armory building and unlock up to five gear loadouts that you can display in your settlement and freely swap to from around the world.
- The Armory can be built after upgrading Ravensthorpe to Level 3 and requires foreign cargo, which can be obtained in River Raids. Once built, it will function as your own personal gallery for the gear and weapons that have served you well in the various raids, assassinations, and adventures throughout your playtime.
[ACV] Title Update 1.5.2 Patch Notes – LOADOUT
- Time to make the most of your gear! Customize up to five different loadouts from the inventory screen. Create various combinations to match with your favorite playstyles, give them a label, and change them on the go. Freedom of approach is the name of the game, and with the loadouts you can now switch from savage raider to stealthy assassin with the press of a button in the inventory screen.
- Upon building the Armory, you will be given two initial loadout slots. Upgrade the armory up to four times in order to unlock the remaining slots.
Added new rewards to River Raids.
[ACV] Title Update 1.5.2 Patch Notes – Rewards
- Time to sound the horn and go a-Viking. New rewards are making their way to River Raids, including weapons and new customizable options for Eivor.
- Gather your crew and prepare to bring back more resources to Ravensthorpe.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Expansion 3: Dawn of Ragnarök
- Mount skin changes made in Svartalfheim not persisting after save-load action.
- Various pieces of the All-Father set missing after purchase from Kara.
Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- Unable to progress in Finding Fritjof as Tyra won’t get in the boat.
- Unable to progress in Finding Fritjof as Tyra won’t move after leaving the foundry.
- Tyra gets stuck and does not move after killing the Muspel patrol during quest objective Follow Tyra .
- Tyra is missing from the next location in Finding Fritjof if players enter Fornama before speaking to her.
- Unable to progress in The Scholar and the Sunstone as Einar has stopped moving.
- Enemies will attack players during the World Event A Beast’s Burden.
- No world limit barrier is present when exploring the cave ahead of the dwarves in the quest Gift to the God.
- Players can pass the bridge sequence in The Reckoning by using Explosive Retreat.
- Cannot progress in Pride of the Aesir as the cutscene does not start after opening Baldr’s cell.
- Bo’s corpse disappears during the dialogue scene with Liv in the World Event Carpe Diem.
- One of the NPCs will be spawned on the side of the monolith in the world event The Ballad of Kraka and Svaldi.
- Players are able to block the Giant Ravens’ heavy attacks using their shield.
- Sinmara glitches if player defeats her summoned NPCs with fists.
- Using the Thorn of Slumber ability on one of her spawned Muspels momentarily prevents Sinmara from draining them.
- Teleport Assassination does not work once Sinmara’s Champions are knocked down.
- Eysa doesn’t hit players when counterattacking.
- Muspel Pyro struggles to aim at players. Equipped corrective lenses.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)