Baldur’s Gate 3 recently received its biggest patch till date with “Nature’s Power,” which added the Druid class, two different Circles for specialization and new numerous abilities tied to it. As with any major patch, it also introduced some issues. The latest hotfix is now live though and addresses a number of them.
For instance, certain checkpoints which would trigger dialogue were previously not working or would get stuck (usually while in Wild Shape form) – these have now been fixed. Crashes relating to saving, a VRAM leak and PhysX materials are also gone. Other crash fixes include for those that would occur during character creation or when objects fell into chasms.
Check out the full hotfix notes below. Along with the Druid Class, the latest patch also added Speak With Dead cinematics, several improvements to lighting and animation in the campaign, Loaded Dice for less punishing RNG and much more. You can read more about it here.
- Fixed certain dialogue trigger checkpoints not working or getting stuck. This was related to being in Wild Shape while triggering dialogues.
- Fixed a possible crash when saving.
- Fixed a crash related to a VRAM leak.
- Fixed a crash related to PhysX materials.
- Fixed a crash when viewing tooltips by hovering over combatants while someone joins or leaves the game.
- Fixed a rare crash when entering character creation.
- Fixed a rare crash when an object falls into a chasm.
- Fixed a crash related to incorrect or corrupted game files.
- Fixed a crash related to closing containers if too many were opened by pressing escape quickly.
- Fixed empty inventory after pickpocketing a party member.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)