Borderlands 3 – Bloody Harvest Patch Notes Revealed
A micropatch will deploy at 3 PM PDT to signal the event’s arrival.
It’s time to get spooky in Gearbox Software’s Borderlands 3 with the time-limited Bloody Harvest event going live today. The developer has released patch notes for the event with a micropatch going live at 3 PM PDT. The patch also signals the arrival of Photo Mode for consoles.
The Bloody Harvest sees players traveling to the planet Heck to deal with some ghostly enemies. These enemies utilize the power of Terror to mess with your aim but you’ll eventually gain weapons that can do the same. The ghost of Captain Truant awaits at the end, along with challenges for new skins.
Another fixes and improvements include fixes for audio crashes, crashes that occurred when loading maps and so on. Mayhem Mode is also now available for console players in True Vault Hunter mode, along with support for the ECHOcast Twitch Extension. You can also expect new trinkets and Vault Hunter customizations. Check out some of the patch notes below.
Notes for Patch 3
- Added Support for Bloody Harvest, the free Limited Time Event starting on October 24 and ending December 5.
- During the event, the Main Menu will now become spooky when the micropatch has loaded and the event content is available
- Fixed a report bug resulting in a crash while loading into maps
- Fixed a reported audio crash bug
- Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when level transitioning immediately after throwing a longbow grenade
- Fixed a reported rare crash that occurred for certain users after completing missions
- Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when swapping an equipped weapon
- Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when sorting the Mission Log by region
- [Consoles Only] Mayhem mode is now available in True Vault Hunter Mode on Consoles
- [Consoles Only] Added Photo Mode support for Consoles
- [Consoles Only] Added ECHOcast Twitch Extension support for Consoles
- Added new Vault Hunter customizations and trinkets
- Added ability to specify Mayhem Mode while matchmaking
- Adjusted the volume of the 2K and Gearbox logo intro movies
- Addressed reported concern where some players were missing skill points
- Updated gore stump textures for consistency
- [PC Only] Improved reliability of the voice chat system when open and closing the ECHO menu on PC
- [PC Only] Added a modification so typing in text chat no longer prevents players from fast travelling
- Singularity grenades will no longer cause Saurian corpses to float in the air after dying