Last year the Call of Duty franchise continued its never-ending dominance by once again being at the head of the charts with Black Ops Cold War. As always, 2020’s game is being supported in full until whenever this year’s entry will land. That includes the ever popular Zombies mode, which just got a new map addition with Firebase Z. Now we have some fixes for it.
In the latest update, it seems the developer has tried to address some crashing issues people were having with the new Zombies level. Multiple problems were reported where the game would crash in relation to Jump Pads, Assault Rounds, Essence Traps, Tombstone Soda, Hellhounds, and the Mimic. While that’s the biggest thing it looks like, there are also some general changes here such as stability and some minor tweaks to how movement works, stability and some issues with scorestreaks. You can see the full notes below or through the official site through here.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC.
- Slightly reduced penalties to speed and jump height when landing from a jump.
- Fixed a rare crash related to Gunfight.
- Care Package
- Addressed an issue where shooting down a Care Package helicopter with a launcher would not destroy it.
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Jump Pads, Assault Rounds, Essence Traps, Tombstone Soda, Hellhounds, and the Mimic in “Firebase Z.”
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not fire its secondary attacks appropriately.
- Addressed issues that allowed the player to get on top of the Fire Control Unit in the Defense Lines.
- Addressed an issue with Medals showing incorrect info (Fake Out, Hold the Line).
- Fixed description tab time and score limit for multiple modes.