Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s gameplay reveal trailer went live yesterday along with numerous details about Warzone 2.0, the return of the franchise to Steam, and much more. In a new blog post, Activision has outlined content for the Cross-Gen Bundle and Vault Edition.
It noted that all platforms have a digital version which includes the base game, early access to the open beta and other rewards (which can’t be revealed yet) for $70. The Cross-Gen Bundle includes the PS4 and PS5 or Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S versions – as far as can be seen on their respective store pages, you can’t purchase the previous-gen versions without buying the bundle. The PC version costs $70 on Steam and Battle.net.
The Cross-Gen Bundle also gets a physical version for Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One. A cross-gen version for PS4 and the current-gen version for PS5 (which doesn’t include the PS4 version) can also be preordered. All of these cost $70.
As for the Vault Edition (which costs $110), it includes the current and previous-gen versions on consoles along with the following:
- Red Team 141 – Ghost, Farah, Price, and Soap as multiplayer Operators with each having a special masked outfit fashioned after Ghost.
- FJX Cinder Weapon Vault – More details to come on this closer to launch.
- Season One Battle Pass – This also includes 50 Tier Skips for the pass. If purchasing the Vault Edition post-Season One, then the Battle Pass and Tier Skips will be for the current season.
- Ghost Legacy Pack — 12 skins for Ghost along with 10 Assault Rifle weapon blueprints.
- 10 Hours Double XP Tokens and 10 Hours Double Weapon XP Tokens
- Early access to the open beta
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is out on October 28th for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5 and PC. More gameplay will be revealed today at the Summer Game Fest which starts at 11 AM PT so stay tuned.