Smilegate has released a new update for CrossfireX. Dubbed Babylon, the update adds new maps, weapons, vehicles and turrets, and general updates to improve matchmaking. Check out the trailer below.
Here is the complete list of additions to CrossfireX in its Babylon update:
- Two New Maps – Babylon is a new Occupation map available in the Modern multiplayer mode, and the Satellite map is available in the Search & Destroy, Modern and Classic multiplayer modes.
- Reintroduced Maps – The Submarine map has been introduced with Classic Knife-Team Deathmatch for a limited Time. The Transport Ship map was added to Modern Team Deathmatch mode.
- Game Improvements – An improved matchmaking system, updated control customization options and more customization of the minimap and improvements to the standard aim response curve.
- New Weapons, Skins, and Accessories – Four new base weapons added: AP-45, HAMMER MK2, KALASH-LMG and MODEL 1903, each are purchasable with in-game currency (GP), alongside 25 new weapon skins and three new weapon accessories.
- New In-Game Mission: Rise of Babylon – Players can earn the new KALASH-103 Alpine Strike weapon skin and KALASH-103 Base weapon by playing the Babylon map for more than 100 minutes.
- Free Event Battle Pass + BP EXP Boost Event – Players will be able to unlock up to six free weapon skins, boosts, premium currency (CFP) and in-game currency (GP).
CrossfireX has gone through quite a few updates since its debut in February. It has gotten 10 new maps through updates, 12 new weapons, the Shooting Range mode, the Weapon Mastery system, the Specialty system, and control customisations.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)