Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 is Live, Improves Memory Usage and Fixes Crashes
The patch also brings numerous bug fixes and improvements.
The highly anticipated patch 1.1 is now live for CD Projekt RED’s Cyberpunk 2077, weighing roughly 6 to 9 GB for Steam and 1.1 GB on GOG. Xbox One and PS4 players will have to download 16.54 and 16.84 GB respectively, which makes sense given how it offers the biggest performance improvements for those platforms. The main focus of the patch is improving stability and bugs while fixing crashes.
Memory usage has been improved in numerous areas, from characters and interactions to AI, environmental damage and much more. Crashes resulting from loading saves, closing the game and so on have also been fixed. Numerous quests and open world missions also see fixes, whether it’s Delamain not providing calls or Judy teleporting.
For PlayStation players, performance optimizations have been done for crowds on PS4 Pro and PS5. Xbox One and Xbox One X players will see improved memory usage for numerous aspects like character creation, mirrors, menus and so on. Check out the full patch notes here for more details.
Various stability improvements including:
- Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
- Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
- Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on “Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in M’ap Tann Pèlen.
- Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
- Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
- Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn’t call in Down on the Street.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
- Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
- Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
- Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn’t update Space Oddity.
- Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
- Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
- Removed an invalid item from loot.