Following the release of its massive patch 1.3, which added free DLC, CD Projekt RED’s Cyberpunk 2077 has recently received a comparatively smaller new update. Patch 1.31 is out now for all platforms and focuses on bug fixes and other issues. These include fixes for quests like Disasterpiece, The Nomad, With a Little Help from My Friends and so on (though be advised of spoilers in the full patch notes).
Other issues that have been fixed include the base version of an item with a quest tag not disappearing after upgrading; weapon reload speed perks that actually slowed down reload time; and the charged jump’s height not being correct. Enemy stealth detection has also been adjusted based on game difficulty. Good news for graphics hounds – an issue where roads didn’t look wet after rain has been fixed and they should be even more detailed than before.
Cyberpunk 2077 is currently available for Xbox One, PS4, PC and Google Stadia. It’s due to receive an upgrade for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S but that may be pushed to next year. Stay tuned for more details in the meantime.
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn’t removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)