Days Gone is out now, and one of the primary reasons for it having been met with somewhat lukewarm reception is its technical deficiencies, which include plentiful bugs and frame rate issues. The developers have already put out a couple of hefty patches for the game, and now, a new patch has been released that also looks to address some of those issues.
Update 1.05 is a pretty small one, coming in at just 136 MB, but its patch notes promise some important changes. Frame rate issues and fixes for bugs and glitches are mentioned in the changelog, as are fixes for stuttering issues, lag, and crashes. Regular stability improvements are also part of the patch- you can take a look at the full patch notes below.
Days Gone is available now for PS4. You can check out our review for it through here. If you’re just jumping into the open world title, make sure to take a look at our guide for some basic beginner’s tips and tricks.
- A fix for a streaming issue in certain locations
- Fixed a bug where some players experienced a crash when booting up the game
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Days Gone version 1.05.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Days Gone 1.05 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone 1.05.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.