Iron Banner is returning to Bungie’s Destiny 2 but there will also be a hotfix going live on August 4th. Update 220.127.116.11 is meant to fix some minor bugs related to the Nightfall and Leviathan raids. For instance, if you didn’t own Forsaken, then any tier of the Lake of Shadows Nightfall Ordeal above Adept was inaccessible. This will be fixed in the update.
Of course, the update also fixes a few things that were unintentionally benefiting players. The Festering Core Master Nightfall was supposed to be 1080 Power but actually had 750 Power enemies, making it much easier. Furthermore, XP, Glimmer and chances for Exotic/Bright Engrams are back on a weekly lockout for Leviathan raids. Armor and weapons can still be farmed though.
There will be server maintenance starting at 9 AM PDT on August 4th with update 18.104.22.168 rolling out at 10 AM PDT. Expect the full patch notes when the update goes live. Stay tuned for more details and in the meantime, check out the latest gameplay for Destiny 2: Beyond Light, which is out on November 10th, here.
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Fixed an issue where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was inaccessible at tiers above Adept for players who do not own Forsaken.
- Fixed an issue where the Festering Core Master Nightfall was listed as 1080 Power in the Director, but was actually 750 Power.
- Guardians should expect a much greater challenge when engaging with this strike.
- Leviathan rewards of XP, Glimmer, and chances towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are now back on a weekly lockout.
Note: Weapons and armor are not affected by the weekly lockout, and can be earned multiple times a week.
Fixed an issue where some players could not acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy could trigger the heal from the Stronghold Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the carry object.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral stat Focused engrams could provide less than 10 in the selected stat.