The latest hotfix for Bungie’s Destiny 2 is now live with a number of quality of changes for players. Season of the Hunt’s Cryptolith Lure will now charge twice as quickly and has an increased cap, going from three to five. Other issues like players having to continuously reacquire the Lure have also been fixed.
Also, if you were annoyed by the Gunsmith constantly requiring materials from vaulted destinations, hotfix 18.104.22.168 should reduce the changes of that happening. It also provides some much needed buffs to the Shadebinder, namely its Penumbral Blast melee. Range has been increased by 37 percent and the minimum distance required to cast it has been reduced by 32 percent.
Players with The Lament who could execute Heavy air strikes even without ammo should take note – this was a bug and it’s now been fixed. So keep that in mind when trying to hack Navota to death in The Disgraced Strike. Today also marks the arrival of The Dawning so we’ll see if any other changes are pushed through. You can check out the rewards offered in the seasonal event here.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
Season of the Hunt
- Adjusted the Cryptolith Lure to allow players to charge it twice as fast.
- Increased Cryptolith Lure charge cap from 3 to 5.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to reacquire the Cryptolith Lure every time they launched the game.
- Fixed an issue with the Lure exclusion description.
- The One for All perk is incorrectly listed as a possible roll for Corsair’s Wrath and has been corrected to the Unrelenting perk.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to be blocked from progressing the Forsaken campaign.
- Fixed a location where players could get out of environment.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing some players from progressing past the first mission of “A Guardian Rises” in the New Light introduction quest.
- Fixed an issue where “Stasis Weekly Challenge” was translated incorrectly in some languages.
- Fixed an issue with the Lost Lament quest not progressing from Minotaurs, Hydras, and Cyclops.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a character could reset some raid rewards.
- Adjusted destination materials exchanges with the Gunsmith to reduce the chances of materials from Vaulted destinations being required.