Bungie has released hotfix 18.104.22.168 for Destiny 2, addressing key issues like perks in Gambit’s PvP component using PvE values. Weapons like Eriana’s Vow, which could previously one-shot enemy players, should now function properly. The hotfix also fixes a number of issues with The Witch Queen’s Vow of the Disciple raid like players being able to shoot any symbol for a specific lore entry.
Another issue allowed for disrupting The Caretaker in the middle of its wipe mechanic has been fixed. Some key problems with the economy like Gambit weapon and armor focusing costing too much has also been addressed. Each Gambit item should now cost 10,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards each. Furthermore, Rahool will now sell destination materials in stacks of five for the price of one Legendary Shard.
Check out some of the hotfix notes below and the full patch notes here. Destiny 2 is currently available for Xbox One, PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X/S and Stadia. Check out our review for The Witch Queen here.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a networking issue that could cause the destructible Pyramid Crux object used in many activities to desync state between client and host causing several issues and confusing players.
- Fixed an issue where a third Altar could unintentionally be active on the map for a short period.
- Fixed an issue causing perks in Gambit PvP to use PvE values.
- More specifically, Eriana’s Vow will no longer one-shot opponents unless they’ve already taken damage from other sources.
Vow of the Disciple
- Fixed an issue where an unintentional symbol could appear where one of Rhulk’s attacks met environment geometry.
- Fixed an issue where players could earn a lore entry while only standing in front of one of two symbols.
- Fixed an issue where players could shoot any symbol to pass the “kill” symbol check for the lore entry.
- Fixed an issue where players could disrupt The Caretaker mid-wipe performance.
- Fixed an issue where players could complete The Caretaker encounter and the activity would not progress.
- Fixed an issue where the Rhulk encounter would be soft locked if players spread Leeching Force as their final deposit occurs.
- Fixed an issue where players could leave raid banners up by planting them as the encounter begins.
- Fixed an issue where players could earn multiple lore entries by reloading checkpoints.