A new hotfix is available for Bungie’s Destiny 2, fixing several issues and adjusting a few features. Perhaps the biggest changes for Activities are Legendary difficulty now counting progression towards Triumphs and Challenges. Furthermore, Rumble is now back as a separate game mode – it was previously only playable in the weekly rotation.
Gambit now grants over 50 percent reputation gains, while the drop rate of Deepsight weapons that haven’t had their patterns unlocked has been increased for Deep Stone Crypt encounters. The raid’s Commemoration Machine Gun should also allow for crafting Rapid Hit, High-Impact Reserves, Feeding Frenzy and Under Pressure. Of course, you can also craft enhanced versions of these perks.
Bad news for Titans, as Citan’s Ramparts now increase the cooldown of the Barricade ability by 70 percent. Players can also deal 25 percent increased damage to it. Citan’s Barricades should thus be less prevalent in PvP. Check out some of the hotfix notes below and the full notes here.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an issue where Shadebinder Warlocks couldn’t shoot Stasis projectiles during their Super.
Legend difficulty now grants progression toward various Triumphs and Challenges.
- Year-5 Seasonal ritual activities now count toward ritual progress of all Season Pass Exotic catalyst quests.
- Fixed an issue where the Ritual of the Season Triumph progressed with Heavy Grenade Launchers instead of Pulse Rifles.
- Rumble: Restored as a game mode and removed from the weekly rotation.
- Showdown: Fixed an issue where revives where not properly displayed on the scoreboard.
- Increased reputation gains by over 50%.
Gameplay and Investment
- Increased the cooldown of the Barricade ability while Citan’s Ramparts are equipped by 70%.
- Increased the amount of damage players deal to a Citan’s Barricade by 25%.
Developer note: This change should decrease how often one sees a Citan’s Barricade in PvP, as well as add more opportunities for effective counterplay.
- Adjusted Deep Stone Crypt raid encounter rewards to favor Deepsight weapons that have not had their patterns fully unlocked.
- Updated Deep Stone Crypt’s Commemoration Machine Gun to properly allow Rapid Hit and High-Impact Reserves as crafting options, as well as Feeding Frenzy and Under Pressure. This includes crafting support for the enhanced versions of these perks.
- Fixed an issue where Tripwire Canary was not displaying the correct draw time stat in the UI.