DOOM is almost here, but before we get to the retail release, we get the open beta for the game, which will be held from April 15 to April 17 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This beta gives all players alike one final chance to check out what Bethesda and id Software’s reboot of the classic, pioneering FPS franchise.
You can check out the trailer for the beta for yourself below. Bethesda also shared some information on exactly what will be accessible to players in the beta:
- Maps: Heatwave and Infernal
- Game Modes: 6v6 Team Deathmatch and Warpath
- Demon: Revenant
- Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Super Shotgun, Vortex Rifle, Static Rifle, Heavy Assault Rifle, and Lightning Gun
- Power Weapons: Gauss Cannon
- Equipment: Frag Grenade, Personal Teleporter, Siphon Grenade
DOOM launches on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on May 13.