The UK physical sales charts for the week ending January 18th are in. Despite launching on January 17th, Bandai Namco’s Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot managed to debut on top. It unseated EA Sports’ FIFA 20 which fell to third place.
If nothing else, this is indicative of Dragon Ball Z’s popularity (even Dragon Ball FighterZ debuted fairly high in the UK back in 2018). Call of Duty: Modern Warfare maintained its second place position for the week. Further down the charts is Grand Theft Auto 5, which moved up from sixth to fourth place, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, which went from third to fifth place.
Interestingly, WarioWare Gold managed to capture the sixth spot despite coming out in 2018 for the Nintendo 3DS. The remaining top ten are dominated by Nintendo Switch releases, namely Luigi’s Mansion 3, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Yo-kai Watch and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Check out the full top 20 best-selling titles in the UK for the week below.
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- FIFA 20
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- WarioWare Gold
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Yo-kai Watch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore
- Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits
- Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls
- Just Dance 2020
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Sword
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
- Borderlands 3
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)