Fallout 76 may be a shared world multiplayer survival shooter, but you know what else it is? It’s also an open world game, which means its world is chock full of things for you to find. Sometimes these can just be pretty spots and locations, which is great, but other times, you can also actually run into useful and meaningful loot that will help you survive and prevail in the Wasteland.
In this guide, we deal with finding some of that stuff.
Hazmat suits can help you survive areas with high amounts of radiation. Given that said areas often have some of the best loot tucked away within them, you do want to go there, even though the radiation can literally kill you. That’s where the Hazmat suits come in.
- Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06
- Emmett Mountain, outside the tunnel (damaged)
- Emmet Mountain, locker room
- Emmet Mountain, generator (prototype)
- HZ-21 Federal Disposal Field
UNIQUE APPAREL LOCATIONS
There’s also unique apparel and armor you can find for yourself in this game. There’s nine items we’ve discovered you can find in the game so far, typically tied to the completion of quests:
- Last Bastion: Complete the Officer on Desk quest
- Eye of Ra: Complete the Mistress of Mystery quest
- Worn Veil: Complete the Mistress of Mystery: Into the Mystery quest
- Silver Lining: Complete the Tentative Plans quest
- Prototype Hazmat Suit: Complete the Tracking Unknowns quest
- Stand Fast: Complete the Early Warnings quest
- Trail Warden: Complete the Bureau of Tourism quest
- Garb of Mysteries: Complete the Mistress of Mystery Quest: Initiate of Mysteries quest
- Veil of Secrets: Complete the Mistress of Mystery Quest: Into the Mystery quest
Finding Treasure Maps can lead you to the location of, well, Treasure. However, it’s not quite that easy, since you have to find the map, decode it, and then follow it to the destination it leads you to. However, all of that effort can be worth it, and in the end, you can get some truly meaningful items for your effort.
The video playlist embedded below walks you through finding the Treasure Maps in Fallout 76.