Fallout Shelter Update 1.4 Adds Item Crafting, Barbershops, and More
Fallout Shelter: Minecraft Edition.
Arguably a far less disappointing experience in the end than Fallout 4 itself was Fallout Shelter, the mobile Fallout spin off that Bethesda released earlier in 2015 to promote Fallout 4, and which lets players take on the role of vault overseers.
That said, much like Fallout 4 itself, Fallout Shelter launched with some significant problems. No bugs- unlike most Bethesda releases, Fallout Shelter was very stable. No, the problem was with game balance and content. However, Bethesda have been diligently updating the game ever since, adding new features and content to it. Update 1.4 is another update in this vein:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
Fallout Shelter is available to download now on the iOS App Store and Google Play on Android.