Title Update 2 for Ubisoft’s Far Cry 6 has gone live for multiple consoles, varying between 13 GB and 20 GB on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S while PS4 players have to deal with a 49 to 60 GB download. PS5 players have it the worst with the update being almost 90 GB in size.
The PC version hasn’t received the update yet but it will be 54 GB along with an additional 47 GB for the HD Texture Pack. As for the title update, it adds daily and weekly challenges along with support for the new Special Operation, Los Tres Santos. The respawn rate of enemies for José’s Island and Martínez Airstrip has also been increased while quality of life improvements like being able to skip the title sequence, a Moneda tutorial after the first Insurgency and more have been added.
Check out some of the patch notes below and the full notes here for more details. Far Cry 6 is currently available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC and Google Stadia. Read our official review here for more details.
Title Update 2
Patch sizes (based on development environment)
- PlayStation 4: Between 49 GB and 60 GB depending on region
- PlayStation 5: ~90 GB
- Xbox One: between 13 GB and 19 GB
- Xbox Series X/S: between 14 GB and 20 GB
- PC: 54 GB + 47 GB for HD Texture Pack
- New Daily and Weekly Challenges have been added.
- (Available November 9th) New Special Operation: Los Tres Santos.
- Adjusted the respawn rate of enemies in the following areas: José’s Island and Martínez (Philly’s) Airstrip.
- General performance improvements.
- The title sequence can now be skipped like other cinematics.
- The Co-Op menu icon now shows a “!” when Co-Op becomes available for players.
- Corrected several subtitles to better reflect intention, e.g., Resources are now universally called Resolver Materials.
- Added a Moneda tutorial after finishing the first Insurgency.
- Workbench background has been updated to make it less distracting.
- Updated Colorblind mode to fix several issues for players with deuteranopia, e.g., not have white text on yellow background.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a looping death and loading screen situation when an autosave was made while the player was dying.
- Fixed an issue that caused the weekly challenge “Road Rage” to have an identical name to the in-game trophy. The weekly challenge is now called “Road Fatality”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to fall through the world until restarting the game under rare circumstances after crashing a plane into the ground during a co-op session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Auto Turret gadget to be permanently equipped when loading a save file.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Wingsuit to not become available if the player built the Hideout Network facility level 1 before applying the launch day patches.
- Fixed an issue that could cause connected controllers to continuously vibrate under certain circumstances when opening Photomode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in Photomode when failing to find a Co-Op partner during matchmaking.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)