Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games have been dominated by the same group of games for a number of weeks running now, and this week’s top 10 hasn’t seen much changes either. The upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive Monster Hunter Rise is on top of the charts once more, as it has been for some time.
Meanwhile, Final Fantasy 16 ranks high once again as well, coming in at second place, while Tales of Arise and Resident Evil Village follow close behind in third and fourth places. Following that, the list is dominated exclusively by Switch exclusives, with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel taking the fifth spot, and the imminent Bravely Default 2 coming in at No. 6.
Bayonetta 3, Shin Megami Tensei 5, and Rune Factory 5 follow behind after that, while New Pokemon Snap, which is due out this April, comes in at No. 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 28 and February 3.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 1,049 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 676 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 643 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 586 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 501 votes
6. [NSW] Bravely Default 2 – 432 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 366 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 348 votes
9. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 313 votes
10. [NSW] New Pokemon Snap – 272 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]