For the last couple of weeks, the upcoming Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei 5 has topped Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers, and it’s been followed in second place by Final Fantasy 16. This week sees no changes as far as the top two is concerned, with very few votes separating the two games once again.
Bayonetta 3, which was in third place last week, has dropped down to No. 4, with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel dropping down to fifth place. They’ve both been leapfrogged by Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, with the duo going from No. 5 to No. 3 in the charts.
In sixth place is Metroid Dread, with the PS4 and Switch versions of Super Robot Wars 30 taking the next two spots. Splatoon 3 in ninth place and Lost Judgment at No. 10 (which hadn’t launched when voting took place) round out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between September 2 and September 8.
1. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 541 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 517 votes
3. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 413 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 374 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 360 votes
6. [NSW] Metroid Dread – 284 votes
7. [PS4] Super Robot Wars 30 – 270 votes
8. [NSW] Super Robot Wars 30 – 219 votes
9. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 212 votes
10. [PS4] Lost Judgment – 210 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]