Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by their readers, have seen pretty static results in the top positions for a number of weeks running, and such is the case this week as well. Tales of Arise and Final Fantasy 16 topped proceedings last week, and a number of weeks running before that, and the two are once more the top two games in this week’s charts.
A pair of upcoming ever-so-elusive Switch exclusives in Bayonetta 3 and the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild take the next two positions, and they’re followed by fellow Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei 5, which is due out in just a few months. In sixth pace are Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, also due out this November, while 2022’s Splatoon 3 follows in seventh place.
Ushiro has fallen down to eighth place, while Gran Turismo 7 is still at No. 9. Meanwhile, Elden Ring in tenth place is a new entry in the top 10 in this week’s charts.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between June 24 and June 30.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 583 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 528 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 484 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 482 votes
5. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 422 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 345 votes
7. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 332 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 297 votes
9. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 262 votes
10. [PS4] Elden Ring – 254 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]