Monster Hunter Rise and Tales of Arise take the top 2 once more.
Final Fantasy’s got a lot coming up in the foreseeable future, from the sequel to Final Fantasy 7 Remake to the next expansion for Final Fantasy 14. The next mainline entry in the series, Final Fantasy 16, is also in the works, and it goes without saying, hugely anticipated. As it has for a number of weeks running now, it’s ranked quite high in the latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, taking third place.
Monster Hunter Rise is on top once more, while Tales of Arise has climbed up to second place. Resident Evil Village and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s upcoming sequel at No. 4 and No. 5 have held on to their places from last week, with Bravely Default 2, out in under a month now, has jumped up to sixth place.
Several other upcoming Switch exclusives, including the likes of Shin Megami Tensei 5, Bayonetta 3, and Rune Factory 5 also figure in the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 14 and January 20.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 1,055 votes
2. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 808 votes
3. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 792 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 620 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 538 votes
6. [NSW] Bravely Default 2 – 495 votes
7. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 445 votes
8. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 426 votes
9. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 360 votes
10. [NSW] Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town – 246 votes