Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games as decided by votes from their readers, and if you’ve been following these on a weekly basis, all of this will seem pretty familiar to you. Monster Hunter Rise, which has been topping these charts on a weekly basis, topped them once again, with voting having taken place before the game launched.
Meanwhile, Final Fantasy 16 and Resident Evil Village have both also been permanent fixture around the top positions in these charts, and both figure high once again, taking the second and fourth spots respectively. Between the two is Bandai Namco’s Tales of Arise, which has also been ranking high in these charts for a while now.
All the other games in the top 10 are upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusives, and all of them have been taking their place in these charts on an almost weekly basis, including the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel, Bayonetta 3, Rune Factory 5, Shin Megami Tensei 5, and New Pokemon Snap.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between March 11 and March 17.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 991 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 666 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 663 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 463 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 445 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 341 votes
7. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 329 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 316 votes
9. [NSW] New Pokemon Snap – 212 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 198 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)