The latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by the readers of Famitsu, are in, and they show rather predictable results. Monster Hunter Rise, which has been topping these charts on a weekly basis for some time now, is once again in the top sport, and with a pretty healthy lead as well. Trailing by nearly 200 votes, Bandai Namco’s upcoming action RPG Tales of Arise takes second place.
Meanwhile, Final Fantasy 16 and Resident Evil Village, both of which have also been routinely ranking high in these charts, are placed third and fourth respectively, while The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel rounds out the top 5 yet again.
A number of upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusives occupy the next few places in the top 10, with Rune Factory 5, Bayonetta 3, Shin Megami Tensei 5, and New Pokemon Snap taking the next four spots. Meanwhile, now that Bravely Default 2 is out, the spot that it had usually taken in this charts every week has been freed up, and Capcom’s upcoming Pragmata moves into the charts at tenth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between February 18 and February 24.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 822 votes
2. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 638 votes
3. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 597 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 479 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 461 votes
6. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 384 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 366 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 336 votes
9. [NSW] New Pokemon Snap – 228 votes
10. [PS5] Pragmata – 215 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)