It’s RPGs galore this week (again).
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated games, as decided by a vote held among their readers, and the top 10 this week looks a lot like it did last time. Since the voting for this was held before both games came out, Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball FighterZ remain in the top 10, at #1 and #10 respectively.
Meanwhile, the three games following Monster Hunter have retained their positions from last week, with Final Fantasy VII Remake at second place, Hokuto ga Gotoku in the third spot, and Kingdom Hearts III at number three. Following close behind are Dynasty Warriors 9 and Persona Q2 in the fifth and sixth positions respectively. Meanwhile, the upcoming Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei V is also in the top 10 in ninth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between December 28 and January 10.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 1,357 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,036 votes
3. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 660 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 636 votes
5. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 548 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 385 votes
7. [PS4] Super Robot Wars X – 383 votes
8. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 355 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 326 votes
10. [PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ – 279 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!