Final Fantasy 7 Remake had been topping Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming titles (as decided by votes from their readers), since the Stone Ages. Last week, the impossible happened, when Kingdom Hearts 3 replaced its fellow Square Enix RPG at the top of the charts. Well, we’re back to the stone ages again this week. Final Fantasy 7 Remake is back on top, with Kingdom Hearts 3 in second place. Meanwhile, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate maintains its strong hold on the third position.
Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! entered the charts as well, coming in at number six, while the upcoming remake of Resident Evil 2 dropped down to eighth place. Persona Q2 performed impressively, taking the fourth place- probably because of Atlus’ extensive marketing of the game.
Nintendo Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei V came in at number 9, while Code Vein followed close behind in tenth place. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between August 2 and August 8.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 784 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 628 votes
3. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 586 votes
4. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 416 votes
5. [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 – 329 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee – 311 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 288 votes
8. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 259 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 257 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 253 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)