Dragon Quest XI takes the top spot.
Famitsu has published its newest list of most anticipated games among the Japanese audiences, and as always, there’s a whole lot of RPGs on there, and as always, a lot of them are Square Enix games.
Final Fantasy VII has kept its place at the second position from last week, while Dragon Quest XI, too, has retained both its positions at first and third place. Kingdom Hearts III, on the other hand, has dropped from fourth place to sixth place. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, on the other hand, has made it into the top 10 at tenth place.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 933 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 750 votes
3. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 650 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 440 votes
5. [3DS] Fire Emblem Echoes – 411 votes
6. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 390 votes
7. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 332 votes
8. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 330 votes
9. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 318 votes
10. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 315 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!