Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix Business Division 1
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate also charts high in the top 10.
Last week, Resident Evil 2 broke into the top 15 of Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games (as decided by votes from their readers), and it’s now moved up in the rankings even more. The upcoming remake of the PS1 classic comes in at #9. Meanwhile, permanent fixtures Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 retain their places at number 1 and 2 respectively.
In the last few weeks, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has also consistently been in third place, and it holds that position this week once more. Meanwhile, riding on a wave of loads of new recent information, Persona Q2 comes in at fifth place, just behind Warriors Orochi 4 at number 4. Pokemon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Eevee follow close behind in 6th place.
Code Vein comes in at number 8, while Switch exclusive Bayonetta 3 comes in at number 10. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between July 19 and July 25.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 806 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 644 votes
3. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 501 votes
4. [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 – 334 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 331 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee – 315 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 281 votes
8. [PS4] Code Vein – 279 votes
9. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 257 votes
10. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 244 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!