Famitsu’s charts for the most highly anticipated games – as voted by their readers – are in, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake tops the charts yet again, getting over 1200 votes. It maintains a healthy lead of over 300 votes over the second placed game, Project Sakura Wars, which was placed second last week as well.
Meanwhile, Pokemon Sword and Shield have moved up by one spot, occupying third place, while Persona 5 Royal gets pushed down to fourth place. Dragon Quest 11 S, which had not yet released when voting was held for these charts, follows close behind at fifth place. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is yet another game in the top 10 thanks to the voting having taken place before the game’s launch, and occupies the ninth spot.
Right above it is Death Stranding, and above that is Animal Crossing: New Horizons, while Code Vein brings up the tail-end. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between September 5 and September 11.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,214 votes
2. [PS4] Project Sakura Wars – 904 votes
3. [NSW] Pokemon Sword/Shield – 643 votes
4. [PS4] Persona 5 Royal – 634 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest 11 S – 612 votes
6. [PS4] Atelier Ryza – 451 votes
7. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 426 votes
8. [PS4] Death Stranding – 406 votes
9. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – 394 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 355 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!