Famitsu has released its latest weekly most wanted charts, ranking the most highly anticipated upcoming games as decided by votes from its readers. To no one’s surprise, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, which has been on top of the charts for months on end (and in the top 3 for years now), has retained its top spot yet again, with over 1,100 votes.
Project Sakura Wars, another game that has been in the top half of the charts for some time now, follows behind in second place, with over 200 votes separating it from the top placed game. Persona 5 Royal trails it by a decent gap in third place, and is followed quite closely by Pokemon Sword and Shield at No. 4. The upcoming Switch version of Dragon Quest 11 S is not far behind in fifth place.
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening’s Switch remake, which hadn’t released when voting for these charts took place, occupies seventh place, followed by Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Code Vein, and Death Stranding.
You can check out the full top 10 for the week ending September 15 below. All votes were cast betweenAugust 29 and September 4.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,145 votes
2. [PS4] Project Sakura Wars – 914 votes
3. [PS4] Persona 5 Royal – 761 votes
4. [NSW] Pokemon Sword/Shield – 712 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 693 votes
6. [PS4] Atelier Ryza – 488 votes
7. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – 474 votes
8. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 464 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 427 votes
10. [PS4] Death Stranding – 398 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]