Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
The top 5 remains mostly unchanged in the latest Famitsu charts.
The latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games are in, and the top 5 remains more or less unchanged from what it’s looked like over the last few weeks. Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 continue their almost weekly changing positions, with the former retaking the top spot, and the latter moving into second place.
Resident Evil 2 and Persona Q2 have also been locked in a similar battle for weeks now. This week, Resident Evil 2 is in fourth place, while Persona Q2 follows close behind at number five. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, on the other hand, maintains its consistent third place, same as last week, and the few weeks before that.
There’s a considerable gap between the first five positions and the five after that, with God Eater 3 in sixth place and trailing Persona Q2 by over a hundred votes. Dragon Quest Builders 2 is in at number 7, followed by Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Eevee! taking the eighth spot. Judge Eyes is still at number 10.
You can take a look at the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between October 25 and October 31.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 705 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 681 votes
3. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 560 votes
4. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 488 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 453 votes
6. [PS4] God Eater 3 – 342 votes
7. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 286 votes
8. [NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee – 273 votes
9. [PS4] Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories – 268 votes
10. [PS4] Judge Eyes – 259 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!