Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
While Kingdom Hearts 3 reclaims the top spot yet again.
In last week’s Famitsu’s charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming titles, Final Fantasy 7 Remake reclaimed its place at the top of the pile from fellow Square Enix RPG Kingdom Hearts 3. The two upcoming megatons have been trading places for a few weeks now, and that continues yet again. Kingdom Hearts 3 is back in first place this week, with Final Fantasy 7 Remake moving down to number 2.
Beyond that, the rest of the top 5 remains unchanged. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is in at number 3, followed by Persona Q2 in fourth place, which trails it by 60 votes. In at number five is the upcoming remake of Resident Evil 2, trailing Persona Q2 by 41 votes.
Meanwhile, yet another Square Enix title, Dragon Quest Builders 2, is in sixth place, followed closely by Devil May Cry 5, which re-enters the charts after missing out last week. God Eater 3 is still in eighth place, while Judge Eyes (or Project Judge, as it’s being called in the west) moves up one place to number nine. The top 10 is rounded off by Code Vein.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between October 18 and October 24.
1. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 710 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 670 votes
3. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 617 votes
4. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 557 votes
5. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 516 votes
6. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 352 votes
7. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 329 votes
8. [PS4] God Eater 3 – 316 votes
9. [PS4] Judge Eyes – 253 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 250 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!