Playground Games and Microsoft recently unveiled Rally Adventure, Forza Horizon 5’s second post-launch expansion. Due out in a month’s time, the DLC will take players to the new open world setting of Sierra Nueva and put the spotlight on rally racing events, while also bringing with it new features and locations for players to explore and drive through.
Of course, in addition to all that, the expansion will also be adding 10 new vehicles to the game’s already massive roster of over 650 vehicles, and Playground Games has revealed what those new cars will be in a blog post published on the official Forza website. The full car list for the DLC is as follows:
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
- 1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’
- 2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS
- 2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
- 2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
- 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
- 2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’
- 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
- 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy
Meanwhile, the developer has also revealed plenty of new screenshots that showcase the expansion’s new open world setting and the aforementioned new vehicles. Check them out below.
Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure will launch on March 29 for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)