To celebrate the upcoming release of Horizon Forbidden West later this month, a new update to Sucker Punch’s Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut adds one of Horizon series protagonist Aloy’s outfits to the game.
After updating the game to the latest version, players can travel to Iki Island and seek out a “Forbidden Shrine” in the north of the landmass. Upon reaching the spot, you will have to complete a short puzzle, which will then reward with the titular outfit that’s created in collaboration with Guerrilla Games.
Given the fact that the Shrine is somewhere on Iki Island, base game owners obviously cannot get the outfit. In addition to this, patch 2.15 also adds a new Platinum difficulty for the survival mode in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, alongside a block feature, which will prevent matchmaking with a blocked player in the future.
Patch Notes Update 2.15
- The Forbidden Shrine can now be found to the north of Iki Island. Interact with it and solve the puzzle for a special armor created in collaboration with our friends at Guerrilla.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
- Added new Platinum difficulty level for Survival. This is still standard gameplay and will not feature weekly modifiers like Nightmare, but is harder than the gameplay offered in Gold difficulty, with better rewards and a higher chance for high-level gear.
- Added Block button to Social tab in pause menu. This will allow players to add anyone they have matched with in-game directly to the PlayStation’s built-in blocklist to prevent matchmaking with that player in the future.
- Addressed an issue that was causing brief stutters during gameplay.
- We expect to release an additional patch next month which will focus on Legends bug fixes and improvements.