Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Title Update 1.10 Improves Night Vision, AI Behavior
Enemies will spot players from farther distances during combat, among other changes.
Ubisoft recently announced that its Terminator event for Ghost Recon Breakpoint would be going live tomorrow. However, it also just released patch 1.10 for all platforms which makes significant improvements to the AI and other mechanics. The patch is 11.3 GB on PC, 13.7 GB on PS4, and 14.7 GB on Xbox One so make sure you have space.
Some of the highlights include improvements to night vision along with restoring thermal/night vision functionality to players who might have lost it. Stamina and the Ping system have been rebalanced for PvP. A nice little change to enemies is that they won’t cry out in pain when shot in the head.
Thankfully, the AI has gotten smarter as a whole. If enough of their comrades are found dead in one place, they’ll stick to cover rather than approaching the player. They can also detect you from farther away in combat and deal more damage to players on Regular difficulty. Check out the full patch notes here for more details.
- Made improvements to night vision.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck when pressing both LT + LB/L1 + L2 while prone if they had the rocket launcher equipped.
- Fixed a crash occurring in snow regions when flying too high while playing on PC. This was reported on the following graphics cards: Nvidia GTX 1080, Nvidia GTX 980, and several cards from the AMD Radeon line.
- Fixed an issue where EMP Grenades MK.2 were not available to buy in Maria’s shop, despite unlocking the EMP Grenades skill. In the previous Title Update (TU), we prevented the issue from happening again, this TU retroactively fixes the issue for already affected players.
- Players who previously lost their thermal/night vision will get it back after loading their save.
- Players who previously lost their water canteen or binoculars will get them back after loading their save.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes respawned players with minor injuries after a KIA.
- Fixed an issue that removed backpack items with a quantity of 0 if they were replaced by another item.
- Rebalanced Stamina for PvP after it was buffed in a previous TU.
- Rebalanced the cooldown on the Ping system in PvP, as it was too long to be effective.
- Toned down the coughing sounds players could hear while in Erewhon.
- Enemies will no longer shout in pain after being shot in the head.
- Improved AI behavior: Fixed an issue where enemies investigating will go to cover mid-detection.
- If enough NPCs die at a single spot, they will stop rushing the player and will get into cover more often than before.
- Modified the vanish rules so that NPCs will stay in fight if they are close enough to the player.