Hard Reset Patched To Version 1.01
Flying Wild Hog has patched Hard Reset. You can check the full list of changes below:
- Benchmark Mode – You can access the Benchmark mode in the ‘Extras’ menu.
- Command line benchmark mode – Benchmark is also accessible from the Windows command line – in order to launch it enter hardreset.exe -benchmark.
- Additional Mouse button bindings – You can bind the 4th and 5th mouse buttons.
- All keys button bindings – you can now bind all the buttons on Numerical Keypad (except forn number 5).
- Sprint (shortly) even while still recharging – Sprinting is now possible at any moment – you don’t have to wait till the sprint bar fills up.
- Sprint will now charge 20% faster than before.
- Disable Weapon Cool-down period – Weapon cooldowns are disabled now. You can change weapon modes while the weapon is on cooldown.
- Improved the time between switching between N.R.G. Weapon adn CLN Firearm.
- Single Switch-Weapon Button – the F key will now switch between weapons.
- Mid-game difficulty change – You are now able to switch difficulty midgame (the lowest difficulty ever chosen during the whole run determines the achievements unlocked).”
- Disable sprint effects – You are now able to disable Motion Blur and Fov widening while in sprint. Tick the appropriate box in Game options menu.
- In-game Score report – You are now able to check your Mission stats while in-game pressing the Tab key.
- Disable logos – You are now able to disable starting logos in the Game options menu.
- Small healthpacks now regenerate 20 HP instead of 30 HP.
- Audio mode detection – The game will display the current system Audio Mode in Audio Options
- Triple Buffering – Added in Video Options
- MLAA antyaliasing was substituted with FXAA antyaliasing.
- Various improvements with game geometry.