Cradle Games’ first paid DLC for Hellpoint, Blue Sun, is now available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. Upgrades to the PS5 version of the sci-fi Soulslike are also available with Xbox Series X/S upgrades confirmed for July 26th. The upgrade provides 4K resolution and 60 FPS gameplay with faster loading times.
To access the new DLC, gather 50 percent of data and then go to the Observatory to speak to a new NPC. You can now venture to the Blue Sun dimension which consists of The Core, Gehenna Prison, and Dominion Baths. Three new Contract quests have been added for PvP/PvE, NPC Invasion and Stacking in New Game Plus.
The DLC also adds new weapons, armor sets, masks, shields and new enemies. Naturally, there are new bosses along with additional programs for the Jukebox and Taunts. In addition, Update 484 has added the option to respec Stats at The Pond’s console and sort one’s inventory with different filters. Check out the full list of changes below.
MAIN UPDATE FEATURES
- You can now respec your stats at the console of the first location: the Pond.
- You can now sort items in your inventory by a number of criteria.
THE FULL LIST OF CHANGES:
- Added entries to the Blue Sun levels;
- You can now take contracts for specific challenges and rewards;
- New NPCs are mow populating the Irid Novo space station;
- Added a new audio occlusion technology;
- Local co-op splitscreen can now be set to vertical an ultra-wide monitor is detected;
- Major bosses now scale better with progression;
- Some NPCs no longer get stuck in some stairs;
- Hungarian language added;
- Optimization and minor bug fixes.