Finding the Armstrong Circuit in Hi-Fi Rush can enhance Chai’s power by increasing his chip capacity, and when combined with Gears, he can craft these chips at Peppermint’s shop. Although locating these circuits can be challenging, this guide will provide insight into all the hidden spots where they can be found.
Track 1: Fresh Start
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #1: The first circuit can be obtained by speaking with the HR investigator and receiving it as a reward.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #2: To obtain the second circuit, complete the SPECTRA Challenge Room 1.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #3: Head deeper into the factory after leaving the second conveyor belt and reaching the generator until you reach a massive chamber with a red button. Press it to activate the platforms and then head left to reach a catwalk and a large locked door. Use one companion to break through the door and another to activate the wind generator. This will activate an obstacle course that leads to a treasure chest containing the third circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #4: To obtain the fourth circuit, head towards the left of the boss door and use a raised lift to reach the QA Check lobby. From there, head towards the upper left side and extinguish the flames using the third companion. This will clear the path and allow you to reach the top of the chamber where the circuit is located.
Track 2: Power Up
- Broken Armstrong Suit #5: To get the fifth circuit, make use of the magnetic arm to zip across the large factory room. Look for a lower floor that contains a cracked door and a bunch of gears. Use your second companion to break through the door and obtain the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Suit #6: As you progress through the graffiti section, you will come across tracks with moving containers and the circuit. Jump onto the containers and use your dashing skills to grab the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Suit #7: After dealing with the flying enemies, complete the section with the three platforms. Upon traversing through the hallway, you will face a flame wall barrier. Keep moving until you reach a forcefield. Use Peppermint and your third companion to get through to the treasure chest and obtain the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Suit #8: Following the flame wall, avoid the crushers to reach the control room containing the jump pad. Rather than jumping, look towards the right. Utilize your second companion to punch through the wall and finally obtain your circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Suit #9: While crossing the platforming section that includes multiple floating platforms, you will come across a hallway with flame walls towards the left. Use your third companion to unlock the path and once inside, reach through the fence to get to the treasure chest containing the circuit.
Track 3: Trial By (Volcanic) Fire
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #10: By using Peppermint, shoot down the first hanging rock and you’ll see a platform controlled by a magma-geyser. Use it to reach the bottom area and collect the 10th circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #11: As you progress deeper into the level, Chai will enter a lava chamber after climbing up a canyon-corridor filled with lava. Once he’s done commenting on the view, look to the left to find the 11th circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #12: After the first encounter with the robot that rides on a motorcycle wheel and spawns shield generators, exit the arena and head left to find the 12th circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #13: Go to the region outside of the R&D entrance and locate the rock ledge right of Vlog #5. Jump onto the vending machine and perform a double-jump to reach the 13th circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #14: It’s located behind the fences to the left of the R&D entrance. You can find it on a table near the window where the tablet is.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #15: Once you exit the maintenance hallway, go upstairs and enter another glass-lined lab area to find the 15th circuit towards the left.
Track 4: Less Budget, More Problems
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #16: You can find this circuit in a small laboratory room.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #17: Return to the ring at the base of the drill and make your way to the back to find a path made of rock platforms. Jump on the platforms as they are lifted by the lava to reach the circuit at the top.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #18: Use the zipline to exit the drill and land on a platform with shipping containers. Knock over the standee after landing to reveal the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #19: Head to the AR Labs and go behind the stairs to enter a small lab located at the base of the circular room. Check the bunk beds to find the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #20: Look to the left while descending onto the rock ledges to find a circuit lying there.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #21: Take the zipline to reach the third AR Lab. Once you reach the platform, drop down to find the circuit floating directly above you.
Track 5: Breakin’ Out
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #22 – To obtain this circuit, you must first reach the floating platform below the graffiti. From there, jump onto the platforms to the left until you find the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #23 – On the same floor as the SPECTRA Challenge Room, ride the platforms until you reach the two elevator tubes. Look for a circuit floating towards the outside of the right tube.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #24 – After passing the unfurling ramps on Route 1, head to the central dome. Rather than using the next grapple point, search to the left for the circuit sitting on some crates.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #25 – Once again, make use of the floating platforms on Route 1. This time, they will lead you to the high catwalks of the dome tube, where you can find the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #26 – Defeat Super Tough Samurai on Route 1. Before entering the Z-Shielded Door, go to the right and jump onto the timed platforms to reach the optional door. Inside, use your third companion to activate the fan generator and complete the platforming gauntlet to earn the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #27 – After reactivating Node 01, jump down to a small platform behind the switch to find the hidden circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #28 – Exit Node 01 to enter a 2D platforming sequence. Cross the first group of laser traps and search for a hidden alcove that can be reached with a double jump. Follow the path to find the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #29 – In the Node 03 room, locate the big red starter button and search behind the orb to find the circuit.
Track 6: L.I.F.T. Me Up
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #30 – Turn around at the beginning of the track to get the circuit.
Track 7: The Climb
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #31 – To find this circuit, drop behind the first ramp and head to the back of the Construction Progress sign. You can also double jump to reach it.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #32 – After passing through the breakable door, turn right to spot the Armstrong Circuit floating at the end of the green pipe.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #33 – During the 2D tower climb, ride the timed platform all the way to the top. Instead of jumping to the right, jump to the left to reach a ledge where the Armstrong Circuit is located.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #34 – At the end of the 2D tower climb, go around the divider and locate the Armstrong Circuit on top of some crates.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #35 – In Tower 2, use the crates to hop onto the pair of catwalks surrounding the two small pillars. This will lead you to a platform with the circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #36 – Upon entering the Tower 2 chamber, head right without breaking the door to find a platform with several crates and an Armstrong Circuit floating over them.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #37 – After obtaining the graffiti art in Tower 3, head right to find the Armstrong Circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #38 – Before using the jump pad, go around to reach another platform and collect the Armstrong Circuit located at the corner.
Track 8: A History Lesson
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #39 – Head over to the far side of the park where a robot is struggling with its circuits. Climb to the top to find the first Armstrong Circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #40 – After passing through the first fire door, descend to the damaged catwalk and turn around to spot the Armstrong Circuit floating next to the debris.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #41 – Starting from the central grounds, head towards the right gate and take another right to find the Armstrong Circuit floating near a tree.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #42 – Beyond the graffiti-covered walls in The Back Rooms, a metal divider conceals the Armstrong Circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #43 – In the back rooms, bypass the pipes and take the hallway to acquire the Armstrong Circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #44 – After crossing the electrified floors, turn towards the right of the fire door to find a room where the Armstrong Circuit is located in a corner.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #45 – Upon finishing the fight on the suspended catwalk, the path splits. Head right towards the catwalk containing the Armstrong Circuit containers.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #46 – Within shocking developments, there is a new timed generator sequence in the back rooms. Don’t break the door and jump onto the pipes to get the circuit.
Track 9: Take the Stage
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #48 – Due to ongoing construction, the hallway beyond Mimosa’s dressing room is closed off. Instead of attempting to climb the barrier, proceed ahead to find the Armstrong Circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #49 – In the 2D section after passing Mimosa’s dressing room, Chai dons a shark costume and makes her way towards the main stage. Near the end of a jump-climb sequence, there is a tricky overhang to the left that can impede progress. Utilize a double jump to overcome the obstacle and acquire the Armstrong Circuit.
Track 10: A Masterplan
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #50 – Proceed through the new hallway in Making an Entrance until you reach the end to find the circuit waiting for you.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #51 – After completing the fight in the round lobby area, head to the next hallway by climbing up the stairs. Look for the Armstrong Circuit hidden in the crates on your left.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #52 – Avoid hitting the hammer button in the Atrium and instead, turn right to climb up one of the balconies past the railing. Keep going until you reach a higher platform where you will find the Armstrong Circuit tucked between the hedges.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #53 – Once you land on the garden rooftop after the first double rail sequence, turn around to locate the Armstrong Circuit.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #54 – Enter the third office and check the corner behind the couch to find the Armstrong Circuit waiting for you.
- Broken Armstrong Circuit #55 – Stick to the left side of the Finance area and continue until you find the Armstrong Circuit.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)