For all those PC gamers out there slowly losing their minds because of Hitman: Absolution’s bugs, IO Interactive has finally released a patch on the Eidos Interactive forums. This patch fixes several things such as performance, crowd behaviours, technical settings and customizable keys. And disguises. Can’t beat a patch that helps fix disguises.
Check out some of the patch details below:
– Added option to lower or disable Bloom effect
– ‘Change Cover’ action can now be mapped on a separate key.
– Country leaderboards are now in the correct language
– Weapon selector doesn’t appear when point shooting anymore
– Pausing game doesn’t skip cutscenes anymore
– Slightly improved general performance
– Performance improvements for MSAA and HBAO
– Fixed King of Chinatown behavior
– Disabled use of all DirectInput devices (as they are unsupported)
– The disguise parameters on ‘Professional’ difficulties have been tweaked.
– Difficulty adjustments
– Displayed high scores are now selected from all difficulty levels.
– Fix for negative scores
– Fixed disappearing user interface on AMD HD 3650