Following up on its last patch which fixed progression issues for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Ember Lab has released patch 1.06. This adds the option to remap movement keys on PC while also fixing save files that were missing Karma. Progression blockers in various areas have also been fixed.
An EOS SDK error that prevented some from launching the game on PC has also been fixed. One of the other more significant changes is that the Parry Counter Attack is now easier to perform, so if you’ve been having trouble then it might be worth trying again. Other fixes include the usual for crashes and bugs related to audio, video and collision.
Check out the full patch notes below. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is currently available worldwide for PS4, PS5 and PC. You can check out our official review here for more details. Alternatively, for tips and tricks that can help provide an edge, head here. Ember Lab has confirmed that it will support the title “for a while” so stay tuned for more updates.
Patch Notes – 1.06
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.