The latest Famitsu charts are in.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers, and the top 10 results are quite similar to what we saw last week. Monster Hunter World has retained its top spot from last week, after it displaced Final Fantasy VII Remake, which remains in its second placed position as well.
Meanwhile, fellow upcoming Square Enix RPG Kingdom Hearts III follows close behind in third place, with the 3DS’ Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon taking the fifth spot. Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which releases on the Nintendo Switch in December, meanwhile, is in sixth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between October 19 and October 25.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 790 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 739 votes
3. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 438 votes
4. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 376 votes
5. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 310 votes
6. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 295 votes
7. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 265 votes
8. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 264 votes
9. [PS4] Yakuza Kiwami 2 – 261 votes
10. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 212 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!