Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix Business Division 1
The ongoing back and forth between Square Enix’s upcoming behemoths continues.
In last week’s Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from their readers, Kingdom Hearts 3 moved to the top of the list, displacing Final Fantasy 7 Remake, which has been at peak position almost constantly. This week, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is back at number 1, with Kingdom Hearts 3 moving down one position.
Resident Evil 2 and Persona Q2 have also switched around, with the former moving up one place to fourth position, and the latter following close behind in fifth place. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, meanwhile, retains the third spot. Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! have moved back into the top 10, placed at number 9, trailing behind Dragon Quest Builders 2 at number 8 by 19 votes.
Meanwhile, God Eater 3 is in at sixth place, same as last week, followed closely by Ace Combat 7, while the Nintendo Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei V re-enters the charts at number 10. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between September 20 and September 26.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 800 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 692 votes
3. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 618 votes
4. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 541 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 537 votes
6. [PS4] God Eater 3 – 304 votes
7. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 296 votes
8. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 295 votes
9. [NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee – 276 votes
10. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 273 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!