Tarsier Studios’ Little Nightmares 2 is finally out and a scary good time. Beyond a great story, however, it also has a number of collectibles to find. These are in the form of Glitching Remains and Hats, though you can also unlock a number of Achievements/Trophies in certain ways.
Let’s take a look at how many Glitching Remains and Hats are in each Chapter. Spoilers inbound so beware:
- Chapter 1 (0:04) – Four Glitching Remains and three Hats
- Chapter 2 (6:00) – Six Glitching Remains and two Hats
- Chapter 3 (12:09) – Four Glitching Remains and two Hats
- Chapter 4 (20:52) – Four Glitching Remains and two Hats
- Chapter 5 (26:00) – One Hat (from beating the game)
For more details on finding each of the collectibles and Achievements/Trophies, check out Maka91Productions’ video guide below. Time code above corresponds to the beginning of each chapter.