The first patch for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PC is now available. In a new Steam post, Insomniac Games and Nixxes Software outlined some improvements.
First are changes to improve cutscene performance and match the lighting with the original game. An average frame rate uplift of seven percent in cutscenes was confirmed using the Recommended requirements and Medium graphics setting. Ray-tracing shadows have also seen visual improvements along with the quality of certain objects in ray-traced reflections.
A bug that caused image corruption when enabling Dynamic Resolution Scaling on Intel ARC GPUs has also been addressed. It’s in addition to other stability improvements and optimizations. In the meantime, a patch is already in the works to address other bugs reported by players. Stay tuned for further details on that in the coming days.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available on PS4, PS5, and PC. Check out our review of the PC version here.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales v1.1122.0.0 Patch Notes
- Various visual improvements to ray-traced shadows.
- Improved quality of certain objects in ray-traced reflections.
- Adjusted lighting in cutscenes to match the original game.
- Improved cutscene performance.
- Addressed a bug that could cause image corruption on Intel ARC GPUs when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling.
- Stability improvements and optimizations.