After a long wait and many years of inactivity, Microsoft’s storied franchise, Flight Simulator, released officially today. The game is a gorgeous affair that takes you very high in the skies with a variety of different planes. There’s already a lot to enjoy in the game, but less than a day past official release, you can already find even more to download.
Within these few hours of launch, third party add-ons have already shown up. These aren’t official DLC exactly, but are made by third party developers and then added to the in-game store. In this case, it’s one new airplane, five new airports and a new city scenario. You can see a full list below, and you should be able to find all five add-ons in the game’s store, though it may have not rolled out in every region just yet.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is available now for PC, with a Xbox version planned to come at some point in the future. You can read our full review of the simulation game through here.
- CT182T Skylane by Carenado (Aircraft)
- Landmarks London City Pack by Orbx (Scenario)
- EGLC London City Airport by Orbx
- EGNM Leeds Bradford Airport by Orbx
- LOWI Innsbruck Airport by Orbx
- KORS Orcas Island Airport by Orbx
- KDEN Denver International Airport by Flightbeam