Capcom’s Monster Hunter World: Iceborne will see the release of Title Update 3.5 today, which adds two tougher monsters to the mix. These are Kulve Taroth (Master Rank) and Arch-Tempered Namielle, both being limited time event quests for all platforms. Patch notes for the update have been outlined and reflect a number of other changes.
More weapons now support the Layered Weapon feature, and the number of bases/parts for the same has also been increased. Appraisal Weapons can be upgraded at the Smithy and created at the Elder Master but more importantly, they’re now obtained more easily from the Kulve Taroth Siege. You’ll also see higher rarity weapons produced from Incandescent Weapons more easily.
It’s a pretty meaty update full of quality of life fixes and improvements, besides potentially upsetting the meta with new Kulve Taroth Master Rank weapons and armor sets. Another big Title Update will be coming to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne in May with Alatreon, the Blazing Black Dragon and infamous living disaster. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.
Title Update 3.5 (Version 13.50) Outline
Main Additions / Changes
- Kulve Taroth has been added to master rank.
- Arch-tempered Namielle quest has been added.
- Both are available as event quests for a limited time.
- Increased the number of weapons that can use the layered weapon feature.
- Increased the number of bases/parts for layered weapons.
- Appraisal weapons can now be upgraded at the Smithy.
- Appraisal weapons can now be created at the Elder Melder.
- New Pendants added.
- Obtained Item Placement option added to the Options menu.
- Appraisal weapons are now easier to obtain from the Kulve Taroth siege.
- Incandescent Weapons now produce higher rarity weapons more easily.
- The following charms have been added: Attack Charm V and Evasion Charm V.