New multiplayer patch heads to Uncharted 3
Naughty Dog has released a new patch for Uncharted 3, which nerfs fleet foot. The comments section of where the patch was announced is on fire with angry comments from fans.
People who play such games competitively can be very sensitive to balancing patches, and it shows here as well.
Here are the details of the patch, which was announced on the Naughty Dog Blog.
- Changed Mega Bomb kickback from 14 medals to 10 to activate
- Fleet Foot speed levels adjusted
- Increasing the cost of all four paid boosters. Ping and Bargain now cost 100K. Untraceable now costs 35K. Explosive Expert now costs 25K.
- Changed Shotgun kickback cost increased by +2 medals
- Changed Creepy Crawler kickback cost lowered by -1 medal
- Fixed the drop of the Patterned Ring at the end of London Underground to work regularly
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.