NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… Guide – All Weapon Locations and How to Fish for Upgrades
Here’s how to find every weapon in the game and obtain some useful upgrade materials.
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… has 30 weapons in total, some acquired by paying vendors and others discovered in the world. As noted in our endings guide, you need all of them in order to access all of the endings. Let’s go over all of their locations here.
First up are the One-Handed Weapons:
- Nameless Blade – Your starting weapon.
- Lily-Leaf Sword – Costs 2,400 Gold. Purchase from Village Blacksmith.
- Nirvana Dagger – Located in Lost Shrine. En route to the outside stairs, look for a scaffolding that has a chest. The weapon will be inside.
- Moonrise – Rescue the Southern Plain guards.
- Rebirth – Provided by the Prince of Facade as a reward.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw – Costs 8,400 Gold. Purchase from the Facade Blacksmith.
- Blade of Treachery – Located in the Haunted Manor in a chest just before the boss fight.
- Beastbain – Costs 16,800 old. Purchase from the Village Blacksmith.
- Faith – Collected from the Forest of Myth’s Mayor as a reward.
- Ancient Overlord – Obtained from Prince of Facade as a reward.
- Phoenix Dagger – Costs 31,200 Gold. Purchase from Seafront Blacksmith.
- Labyrinth’s Whisper – Complete the side-quest “A Bridge in Peril.”
- Iron Pipe – Complete the side-quest “The Magical Stone.” To acquire it, speak to the NPC at the Forest of Myth’s entrance and then Popolla.
Now let’s take a look at the Two-Handed Weapons you’ll need to acquire.
- Kusanagi – After completing Ending A, obtained at the beginning of the next playthrough.
- Axe of Beheading – Costs 19,200 Gold. Purchase from Village Blacksmith.
- Fang of the Twins – In the Haunted Manor, check in Level 1 of the laboratory for a chest containing this weapon.
- Vile Axe – Costs 21,600 Gold. Purchase from the Seafront Blacksmith.
- Beastlord – Located in a chest before the boss fight when visiting the Lost Shrine again.
- Iron Will – Acquired from Gideon as a reward.
- Phoenix Sword – In the Shadowlord’s Castle, look for a chamber full of birds. There’s a chest in it containing the weapon.
- Labyrinth’s Song – Complete the side-quest “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings”. Acquire the side-quest by talking to Facade’s leader.
Finally, let’s take a look at the locations for all of the Spears.
- Transience – After completing Ending A, obtained at the beginning of the next playthrough.
- Spear of the Usurper – Costs 21,600 Gold. Purchase from Seafront Blacksmith.
- Devil Queen – Located in a chest at the base of the Lost Shrine when revisiting it.
- Sunrise – Costs 21,600 Gold. Purchase from the Blacksmith upon revisiting the Aerie.
- Beastcurse – Located in a chest before the boss when revisiting the Junk Heap.
- Captain’s Holy Spear – Costs 30,000. Purchase from the Blacksmith when revisiting the Facade.
- Dragoon Lance – Located in the Shadowlord’s Castle in a chest at the bottom of the spiral stairs.
- Phoenix Spear – Costs 32,400 Gold. Purchase from the Blacksmith when revisiting the Facade.
- Labyrinth’s Shout – Complete the side-quest “The Damaged Map.” Speak to the Village Blacksmith to begin the quest.
How to Fish for Weapon Upgrades
Fishing is one of the many activities in the game and while it can be useful for acquiring fish and selling them for Gold, it can also net some materials like Rusty Buckets and Rusted Clumps for upgrading weapons. First, make sure you have some bait. Then head to fishing spots in Northern Plains or the Desert. For better chances of acquiring the materials, use Carp or Sardines as bait.